Safety is a priority for us. We keep our properties well maintained and in compliance with all municipal and state code regulations. See our City of Burlington Certificates of Compliance (COC) on each property page.
We provide our tenants with a help number list of our service vendors. They may call the vendor directly for any repairs. We are always available to assist as well.
Here are additional ways in which we provide quality, safe housing:
- Smoke/carbon hardwired, interconnected detectors with battery backup in all bedrooms and common areas
- Updated, efficient boilers and hot water heaters
- Fully operational window and door locks
- Fire extinguishers
- Locked security doors on common hallway entrances
- Common hallway lighting and exterior porch and parking lot lighting
- Interior sprinkler systems and fire alarms where applicable
- Full compliance with the City of Burlington Essential Maintenance Practices (EMP) related to lead paint. See our EMP on each property page.